Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yesterday's Pity Party

Okay so I was evidently pretty tired yesterday and didn't sound very positive.  I never want anyone to have any doubt in the fact that I know God can choose to heal Regina at anytime, in fact she may live longer than some of us.  Fact is the Doctors have run out of options, God never does.  I can tell you though it is unnatural for a household to run without a teammate.  If you are a single mom or dad reading this I feel for you, especially if you have more than two kids.  It was one thing to hear all the time, "Dad, I need ..." I could say go ask your mother now I don't want to burden her.  So, here is my solution, I know many of you will be saying "Duhhh" but I need to start taking care of myself better.  The reason I'm tired is because I am out of shape, don't have energy to work out b/c I am overweight.  Solution: I vow to eat healthier and to get to the gym three times a week.

Yes, I will need you to keep me accountable b/c I lack the will power right now to focus on me since most of that is focused on Regina.  I told you sometimes this would be boring.

1 comment: