Monday, October 3, 2011

Cardboard Testimonies

Yesterday at church we did "cardboard testimonies" these are very powerful and a great blessing to all that view.  If you aren't familiar with them go to youtube and search or go to google and search "nehbc" and three years ago is there.  My favorite one from yesterday was on one side "Father was abusive and alcoholic" turned it over "Led my Father to the Lord w/ date", how awesome would it be to see your unsaved father saved so you know one day you'll see him again.  Once this hits the airways I'll post the link for yesterday's.

Tomorrow go and have the procedure done to place the port at St. Luke's.  Had very meaningful conversation with Regina this week about some of the possible inevitability's.  It was the first time in a few month's that we have been able to pray together without her cutting me off because she didn't want to speak of anything negative.  Let me tell you there is nothing negative about dying if you are a child of God.  Remember that death has no sting, that once you are absent from this body you are present with the Lord, and He will say, "Welcome HOME good and faithful servant."  This place we live today is only our temporary home.  What are you invested in here or eternity?  I'm ready to go whenever He sees fit but until that time, I'm at work here to tell others about there.  It is simple we are all enemies of God because of our sin, condemned under the wrath of God.  But God's will is that none would perish and come to repentance.  That is we turn from sin and self, acknowledging sin as sin (agreeing with God), and turning toward God.  If we confess or sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)  The great thing is I can now be called a friend of God(John 15:14). 

I don't know where that all came from like I said I just start typing, Katie says I should at least have someone proof it before I post.   I said no I want it raw.  But I will spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment