Monday, January 23, 2012

General Update

Many of you told me that my blogspot had ben taken down. What I think may have happened is that someone used it to hack the members and send out a malware email. This one is binyne as a virus but it does try to gather information to help them sell more of their product.

Wanted everyone to know that we are doing well for the most part, we still have tough days, in that most days are good. We are working through the process and understand it will take time. My body is healing well and I have even started to do some yoga just to stretch, until the doctor releases me back to full status in four more weeks. I am learning what I can eat a what I can't eat after the removal of my gallbladder. Work is picking up with lots of prospects. And the kids are doing well.

Other than this that's all I have for know.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. You all continue in our prayers. Please let me know when Regina's service is available. I really wish I could have been there that day and look forward to being able to celebrate her homegoing by watching her service. Praying for your continued healing. david and lee ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers and thoughts are with all of you. Regina was a sweet inspiration! Keep in touch, or Hannah will update me @ MB. Love U guys!

    ReplyDelete