Tuesday, January 10, 2012

one month later

Hard to believe that a month has already gone by since Regina's death. I am getting better from the gall bladder removal, I sleep most nights pretty well and the kids seem to be ajusting as well. I'm not saying this is easy but I thank God that we can go on with life without Regina, I think maybe because we knew it was not goodbye but see you later. One day we too will be faced with mortality and the security of being able to know your destination is comforting. Thank you for Heb. 11-1 and God's grace.

Thank you for your continued prayer as we heal and greive.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Kevin and Family, speedy recovery from gall bladder surgery. How is Harrison' s arm? When is Katie'sgraduation? Hi Madison & sweet Hannah! My prayers & thoughts are with you. Thank you for Heb 11:1. Miss Regina too! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe a month has passed. You and your family are continually in my prayers! Glad you are recovering well. I am glad you are continuing to blog and keep us updated. We love ya'll! God's blessings to you & your family! Sheila

    ReplyDelete