Friday, January 6, 2012

Three Updates today

Received three different updates today and thank God that He is God and I am not. I know that none of these things have surprized Him because He already is aware of each of the outcomes. Updates went like this. Found out today that one friend's wife will have to go through cancer treatment soon after surgery (and that's all there for know). My cousin received a very positive CT Scan result that shows only a small amount of cancer in the lungs (nodes and and throat are clear) PTL. And that Mr. Day is now on 24 hour crisis care with Hospice (pray for the comfort of the family). All of this is great news as we get yet another opportunity to see God work the affliction, praise Him for what He has done and rejoice in the fact that another soldier is about to go home. Every one of these situations is racked with emotion that is being worked out.

I am starting to feel better but the pain from the air they put in you is intense at times. Very uncomfortable when you can't breath, are making animal like sounds and you can here your kids laughing in the other room. Yes the are laughing not because I'm in pain but becauce of the noise. Trust me when I say I will be glad when it PASSES however it leaves. This is the first weekend with nothing planned and I feel the need to do nothing except watch the Texans beat Cinncinati, and maybe even see a miracle on Sunday if Tim and the rest of the Broncos beat the Stealers (yes I know I misspelled it). Don't much care about the NFC right now since I think Green Bay will probably make another Super Bowl apperance as long as they play one game at a time.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend no matter what you spend time doing.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. We continue to pray for a speedy recovery for you, Kev! Let us know if we can do anything to help, and yes, absolutely take some time to do nothing! :-) Love y'all!! - Tammy L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy recovery prayers and thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete